Noah turned 5 months yesterday! He is getting so big. Here he is with his bear, the only picture I could take of him with his bear because he likes to eat the bear now that he is older.
Noah is trying to be like big brother. He wants to sit up and does sit-ups when laying on the floor all the time but he is not quite there yet.
Falling over...
reaching for a toy and falling over
We have no visit to the Pediatrician this month until next. Some things he is doing:
He laughs at everything, anything big brother does makes him giggle. It's so cute.
He is trying so hard to sit up
Teething, he is starting to play when feeding. He also gets distracted during feedings because he is so "nosey" and wants to know what is going on at all times.
Nursing 3 times a day and formula the rest. ( My supply is slowly going away. People keep telling me to drink beer to help keep my milk. My personal goal was breast milk until 6 months and I'm glad I made it this far.)
Noah is in his crib at night
Showing major signs of attachment to only mommy (I do love it secretly)
He still takes cat naps during the day, I do not mind however because he sleeps a good 8-10 hours at night. He did take a two and a half hour nap on Saturday which shocked both John and I.
Puts his pacifier in and takes it out of his mouth. It cracks me up when he does this.- He finally rolled over from back to tummy this past weekend!
One last thing we will be starting sometime this month...
RICE CEREAL! I will make sure to post pictures when we start this process.










He looks so big sitting up!!
ReplyDeleteGracie is clingy to me also and I secretly like it as well :-) I call her my little monkey.
I bought that same cereal the other day. Our doctor was having us wait until six months to start. We ahve her appointment this week and I hope he gives us the green light.
Big month coming up !!!
ReplyDelete