Ms. Alyssa, also known as Ms. Sissa according to Nicho, has been Nicho's teacher for the last 3 years. She has been a very important part of Nicho's life and I am grateful for everything she has taught him. The very first time Nicho and Ms. Alyssa met, I knew they would be buddies. In fact Nicho and Ms. Alyssa share the same birthday! He has learned so much with her and was always happy to be at school. Even now that school is out he still asks about Ms. Sissa. Next year will be so different because she will no longer be his teacher. He will be in the 3 year old classroom...what? I am still having a hard time comprehending that he is THREE! It's bittersweet though, I LOVE all that he can do on his own and no longer needs my help for pretty much anything. It does make it real easy especially since Noah is so little and needs lots of attention.
Well as most people know Ms. Alyssa is a very crafty person and VERY creative. This year for the children's end of the year gift from her, she made all seven of her kiddos scrap books. And these are not no slap a couple of pictures on a page and move on to the next, all 20 of these pages have lots of love and time spent on them. I love this book and I will treasure this book forever. One day Nicho will look at this book (also the beautiful CD of pictures to music she made him last year) and be able to remember the fun times he had with his LTE friends (hopefully they will all keep in touch) and hopefully mommy will continue to stay in touch with Ms. Alyssa.
The book
I added his class picture to the front page
The two's were known as the "monkeys"
Here are a few of my favorite pages...fun times at the Halloween party and Thanksgiving feast.
Play page
Science page
Art page
This a letter she wrote to him along with some of his baby pictures, it is the very last page in the book.
Nicho and Ms. Alyssa on the first day of school.
I wish I would have thought about snapping a picture of him with her on the last day. Thank you Ms. Alyssa for everything (you have even taught me some creative ideas). Nicho loves you!








No comments:
Post a Comment