Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mall Christmas Fun

John had a busy day today so it was just me and the boys!  So we took off and went to the Malls!!  Yes I said Malls plural!!  We went to the Galleria to take a few pictures and then we were off the the Domain for a horse drawn carriage ride.  The Domain has free buggy rides on Friday and Saturdays with fireworks on Saturdays.  I took my two handsome boys on a horse ride.  We had a blast, here are a few pictures from our day.
This is from the Galleria, I love the Galleria especially at Christmas time.






This is from the Domain.

Our Carriage

Fireworks
My Nicho bear :)
He took our picture!

We had so much fun and the boys were so tired and ready for bed when we got home!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'll have to remember about the fireworks at the Domain. I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete