BEWARE-PICTURE OVERLOAD
It was hard choosing which pictures to put in this post but they were all so cute and fun. This morning we took Nicho to a Halloween party hosted by one of his classmates. The party was at Gorgeous Millie. This place was SUPER CUTE!! It is a co-op, and the mother of Nicho's classmate that hosted the party is the co-founder of this adorable place.
We arrived about 40 minutes late since the kids decided to sleep in so we missed the pumpkin painting and cookie decorating but we made it just in time for the trick-or-treat line! There was a professional photographer that took everyone's picture. They had a guy who played his guitar and there was also another guy who brought his creepy crawly creatures.
I was so happy to be able to socialize with these parents since I am only able to see them briefly at the quick drop-off I do once a week. We are going to try and plan some weekend playdates with his buddy Max since they live in the same area we do.
The creepy crawly creatures...
yuck!
showing off a gross tarantula...
My sweet Yoda playing, everyone thought he was just adorable (which we agreed ;)
These tables were SO COOL! They are old doors with plexi glass on top, so creative and a great way to recycle!
Goo
Nicho eating a cookie
Yoda playing with a truck, he is starting to love pushing cars.
but sometimes he ends up pushing them on their side...
He found his reflection in the mirror and was being super cute and smiling at himself. At this point I think everyone in the room was looking at him and "oohing and ahhhing" it was really cute.
gross! A ginormous scorpion...
Eeek, getting a spider kiss! Obviously mommy wouldn't go near these yucky creatures.
Yoda got tired and took a nap, he must have been really tired to sleep through all the commotion!
Nicho and Max
These two play at school all the time, Nicho doesn't stop talking about him and Max's mom says that Max doesn't stop talking about Nicho at home too!
Looking through his pail to see what else besides these cool shades he got through the trick-or-treat line.
We had so much fun and feel so blessed with all of the families we have met through this school. They are all so neat and down to earth.
Here are the professional shots we got of the boys, Nicho would not smile. I think he was still tired from this morning since I had to wake him up!
This one melts my heart, I just LOVE IT!


















How fun!!!! And the boys are beyond adorable!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete