John has been going to a Muscle and Sculpt class before work for a month now that meets Monday and Wednesday mornings at 5:30am. He is always talking about how awesome his instructor is and he mentioned that she had a blog and she asked for followers, so we now follow her blog. She is in AMAZING shape!
I have also been working out for a month now doing a variety of kickboxing 1-2 times a week, spin once a week, and a fitness boot camp class once a week at our gym. I am also eating "healthier" and proud to report that I have lost 7 pounds but mostly have lost more in inches. I am throwing out the post pregnancy jeans because I only wear pre-Nicho jeans now :)
Anyway, I just read her blog post from last week and I think I am going to faint just reading it!! I would LOVE to take one of her bootcamp classes but I am too scared!!!
Check it out!!
http://redbootskindaday.blogspot.com/2010/10/bruin.html
No comments:
Post a Comment