Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 9 Months!

My baby boy is 9 MONTHS TODAY!!!  Some of the things he is doing:
  • self -feeding, we are practicing for Turkey day :) he has a great pincer grasp.
  • trying to stand on his own
  • LOVES other babies!  He has a blast at child watch (gym) and has a new friend he likes to crawl and chase, it's so cute!
  • had his first car road trip and did great, even though he didn't sleep as much as I would have liked on the way there and back!
  • blabs away all the time, he grunts when he wants your attention
  • baby signs: more and all done
  • walks along the sofa, fireplace hearth, etc...yes very dangerous I know!
  • teething :(
There is just so much more to list, I just cannot think of everything right now.  Of course he also tries to follow big brother around.  Now that he is older it is hard to get him to stay still and get pictures of him so here is what I could get!!


 Here he is using his "all done" sign language.  He is too funny!!  He uses this one the most, here he is telling me to STOP TAKING PICTURES, ALL DONE MOMMY!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that he tells you all done when he wants you to stop taking pictures. I'm surprised Gracie hasn't done that yet with all the pix I take :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Time to start planning that big 1st Birthday party :)!!!

    ReplyDelete