Monday, October 25, 2010

Nine Month Wellness Visit

This is before we go see Dr. R.
Mommy's little Rockstar!
Today we had Noah's wellness visit.  He was ready to see Dr. R until he realized he was getting shots.  Thank goodness he only needed one since we have been spreading them out but then I opted for him to get the flu shot so he got two, one on each leg and boy was he MAD!!  At his six month wellness visit he didn't cry but I guess he remembered.  As soon as the nurse was finished I told him and signed "all done" and he immediately stopped crying, what a toot!  He gave her a dirty look afterwards and he no longer thought she looked like a nice nurse...

but looked like a mean nurse instead!!
                                                        

So what are Peanut's stats?  He weighs 17lbs and is just over the 10th percentile according to his Pedi.  Not to worry his head is in the 75th percentile.  His Halloween costume hat barely fits him because his head is big.  He eats ALOT for example, last night he ate some blueberries, 1/2 a corn bread muffin, and some butternut squash with applesauce.  We are finishing up all of the frozen purees I had made that are in the freezer.  He eats alot of finger foods now too. He loves peas, corn, and carrots. 
My mom has also taught him to make a kissy face.  It is so precious, I love it!!  He has also been doing "ojitos."  He tends to get into mischief at home since he is everywhere and then when he realizes he has been caught he will smile and squint his eyes, such a toot! But oh sooo cute!  I just adore him and I am trying so hard to savor each moment since he is my last baby.

1 comment:

  1. Precious boy! It is going way too fast, huh?

    I gave Gracie bluberries yesterday and she doesn't like them! I tried again at dinner and as soon as I put them on her tray she crinkled up her nose and wouldn't touch them. Crazy girl! She does the same thing with green beans. She is going to be my picky eater.

    ReplyDelete