Today we had Nicho's open house at the Lab School. I was so happy to see his teacher again and see all the neat things they are doing at school. I love all of the hands on learning they do each week. Even though I don't see his teacher everyday she still communicates with us via e-mail, phone, and sends home the lesson plan each week.
Looking through the magnify glass
matching shapes, his favorite thing to do
grinding kernels and making flour
We had a nice evening and got to mingle with other parents/kids and see Nicho's art work. His best buddies Max and Alicia were not at the open house. He loves his Max and Alicia. He talks about them all the time! In fact before we left Palacios last weekend he was being a toot and said he wanted to stay with his Momo. I told him then he wouldn't be able to see Max and Alicia at school. I had never seen him run to the car so fast, it was actually really cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment