Yesterday I went in to the doctor to listen to our baby's heartbeat for the first time :) Nicho went with me. We were hoping to see my doctor so she could see how big Nicho has grown but she had to attend a funeral at the last minute so I saw the nurse midwife who was really nice. Nicho behaved well and had all of the nurse's attention, it was cute. He sat in his stroller and was talking when he stopped because all of a sudden he heard the baby. He smiled which I guess is a good thing and then that is when he proceeded to wiggle out of his stroller. Good thing it was time to go. The baby's heart beat was 160 beats per minute, pretty fast...hmmm...a girl maybe? Who knows Nicho had a fast heart beat too when he was in my belly. We'll find out in two more visits :)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY two more visit countdown is on!! Nicho is going to be an awesome big brother :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete