This past week Nicho and I went to Palacios for a surprise visit. My mom was thrilled to see us knocking at her door on Monday. It was a nice little break, Nicho was off a little, he went to bed late and still woke up early but hey he was on vacation :) We visited my aunt on Tuesday and then on Wednesday went to Victoria to visit my cousin and her kiddos. Nicho had a blast playing with all of their toys! We did manage to go play on the playscape at the bay one night but no sand play on this trip. Maybe next time. We are hoping to visit mawmaw one more time before school begins and hopefully mawmaw will be visiting Austin soon too! Mommy forgot her camera at home :( so no pictures, mawmaw did take a few I will post as soon as I get them!! We got back into town yesterday afternoon to celebrate the Daddy's birthday!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment