Yesterday Nicho was sitting on the sofa looking at the baby name book, I had to capture this sweet photo. Shortly afterwards he threw it on the ground, the other day I caught him taking it to the potty in which he attempted to throw inside the toilet...wonderful.
Poor baby book, doesn't even have a cover thanks to our beloved yellow Lab. Baylee completely got a hold of this book just before Nicho was born and let us know how she felt at the time of baby names. We still like this book because it reminds us of her.
Poor baby book, doesn't even have a cover thanks to our beloved yellow Lab. Baylee completely got a hold of this book just before Nicho was born and let us know how she felt at the time of baby names. We still like this book because it reminds us of her.
I love the cupcake shirt !!
ReplyDelete