Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crabby Todd

We attempted story time this morning. Last time we went,we lasted the entire time, not so much this time. He loved the songs and finger plays in the beginning. When the story teller asked a question Nicho shouted out "stars" which was the right answer I was thrilled, but once that stopped he got up and began to roam around and then tried to get the Tums out of my purse which was making him mad because I would not let him have them. Normally I would have packed a little snack but I completely forgot this morning, way to go mom. We had to leave story time early because he was being a cranky pants. I think his morning nap is changing because I just put him down for nap already and it is only 11:00, which before I would put him down for nap after 12:30. I noticed it yesterday when we were on the trails and he fell asleep during my jog which was at this same time. Oh my little boy is growing yet again...I guess. Here is a quick snap shot that I got just before story time began.

No comments:

Post a Comment