I wish I could find a toy that would keep Ashley busy like that. She just wants to interact with me all the time and won't just go play alone - she always wants me right in the mix with her.
Giovanni has that same race track. We love the shake and go cars. Now that we know Nicho has the same track we are going to have to add some of the other shake and go cars to his collection :)
I wish I could find a toy that would keep Ashley busy like that. She just wants to interact with me all the time and won't just go play alone - she always wants me right in the mix with her.
ReplyDeleteGiovanni has that same race track. We love the shake and go cars. Now that we know Nicho has the same track we are going to have to add some of the other shake and go cars to his collection :)
ReplyDelete