Sunday, October 3, 2010

Choo-Choo

On Saturday we surprised Nicho with A Day Out With Thomas in Burnet, Tx. 
 We were not sure we were going up until Saturday!!  We got our tickets very last minute.  Mommy procrastinated of course but we lucked out and the ticket box office saved some tickets for last minute people like us.  The catch: we had to be there at 7:30am if we wanted them.  Lucky for us 5 am is normal for us to wake up even on the weekend, Noah wakes up at that time for his bottle no matter what.  So off to Burnet we went.  
Nicho was sooo excited when he saw Thomas.  We figured this would be Nicho's last year "liking" Thomas.  I had asked many parents of 4 year olds and older if their sons still liked Thomas and alot of them said there children had grown out of Thomas.  Hearing that made me sad because I assumed that Nicho might just do the same.  I have a feeling in the next 2 years or so when Noah is into Thomas that Nicho might just be too cool for the little blue engine...we will see. Enjoy our pictures.

                                                





 We bought these Thomas sunglasses at the gift shop and he wore them the entire time, he loves them!
 This is Nicho seeing Thomas pull up from the previous train ride, we were first in line when it was out turn.


Nicho was entertained with all of the activities while we waited for our train ride.  He didn't want to leave this train table :) 
So long Thomas we had fun this year,maybe we will be back in a few more years...

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I think I had another friend of mine planning on going to this.

    Isn't it sad that they grow out of this fun stuff so quickly? I've had mommas tell me that the girls are done with princesses by Kinder. That just breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete